U18 FEMALE (BORN 2005-2006-2007)
- registration fee of $850
- season will consist of approx 28 games and 40 practices
- the team plays in the Saskatchewan Female Hockey League
- parents of players on the U18 Female team can expect to pay additional money over and above the maximum allowable budget to accommodate playing on a team which is required to travel
If you are planning on registering for U18 Female please register early so we can fairly assess the viability of a team.
Early bird Registration Closes August 15th - Fees will increase by $100
Family Rate Discount - Register 3 or more players who are siblings/living in the same household to receive a $400 discount
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Note that Hockey Canada has recently migrated to a new system (Spordle) which consolidates the previous Hockey Canada Registry and eHockey sites. As such, all registrants must create a Spordle account ahead of registering in order to obtain your Hockey Canada ID#. (**NOTE YOU DO NOT REGISTER YOUR PLAYER THROUGH SPORDLE)
RETURNING PLAYERS/NEW PLAYERS
- Click on REGISTER TODAY, then click REGISTER NOW and it will take you to a screen that will ask you you login to your Hockey Canada Spordle account,
- If you have not created a Spordle account you will need to create one now, otherwise log in.
- Once the account is created a pop up page will give you 3 options, this is where you will add participants (your player) to your profile, or create a new participant to add to your profile
- proceed to register from here
- For Players NEW to Hockey - Age verification documents (birth certificate or passport) scan to be uploaded during registration process
PLAYERS TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER ASSOCIATION
The following steps must be completed BEFORE beginning the registration process.
- You must fill out the proof of residency document CLICK HERE, and send completed for to email@example.com
- You will need to provide proof of residency documents (drivers license, utility bill etc. showing your name and residential address within the city of Moose Jaw)
Once we receive the above information, we will initiate the player transfer.
If you are applying for funding, please make your applications as soon as possible
Kidsport Moose Jaw
Hockey Canada Assist Fund