Criminal Record Check Application
Criminal Record Check Volunteer Letter PDF
Cost of obtaining a CRC is the responsibility of the individual volunteer
Hockey Saskatchewan - Exibition Game Sanction - All teams hosting an exhibition game must apply for a sanction. Fill out the application below and a Sanction will be submitted to Hockey Saskatchewan on the team's behalf. Turn around time is unknown, please apply early.
SHA TRAVEL PERMITS - ONLINE SUBMISSION
Travel Permit-Canada or USA - On Line submission
Budget Sheet - team budget sheet
Player Medical Form This for is for individual team use. parents fill out the information and coaches/trainers are to keep with team in the event of injury
Notice of Motion Form - this form must be filled out to submit changes
COMPLAINT FORM - MJMHA Complaint Notice
Kidsport Application PDF
Jumpstart Application PDF
Hockey Canada Assist Fund
HOCKEY CANADA INSURANCE FORMS
Graduating Player Scholarship
Moose Jaw Minor Hockey will award 2 $500 scholarships each year. The scholarships are open to all graduating players who meet the following criteria
- Must be a registrant in good standing with the MJMHA
- Must have been a registered MJMHA player a minimum of one(1) year U15 and two(2) years U18.
- Must have been registered in a Moose Jaw High School a minimum of three(3) years
- Must be a Moose Jaw High School graduating Grade 12 student during the application year
- The parent(s) must be a resident of the MJMHA zone.
- Must attend a Canadian based post-secondary institution/program within four(4) years of receiving the Scholarship