Moose Jaw Minor Hockey Novice/Atom/Peewee Goaltending Clinic
Open to all Novice and Atom and Peewee players, including both declared goalies, and those who just wish to try the position out.
Attendees will experience expert instruction and gain knowledge and skills in a formal training environment with some goaltending instructors. Parents will gain greater appreciation and insight into the position.
Player wanting to try out goaltending
- Goaltending equipment (chest/arm protector, goalie gloves, leg pads) and sticks will be available for the day
- Try out attendees still require their own helmet/cage, neck gard, hockey pants, cup and garter, hockey socks and large jersey. Regular hockey skates are perfectly fine at this age.
- Try out goalies will need to show up 30 minutes before ice time to get sized up with gear
- Attendance is strongly encouraged for all players who have declared goaltending as their position already
- It is assumed that declared goalies have all equipment already (whether their own or MJMHA equipment)
- Participants are required to "bring a buddy" as a shooter. This can be a sibling, parent, friend, coach, etc. Parents should take note of the learning opportunity below.
DATE: Sunday September 17 6:30pm-7:30pm and 7:45pm-8:45pm
Location: MOSAIC PLACE
2nd Session 7:45pm - 8:45pm Mosaic Place
To register REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Contact: Jmcmechanical4@gmail.com for more information