We are pleased that we have been able to freeze the Hockey fees for the 2020-21 season at the 2019-20 rates, an important factor in planning for this is knowing our registration numbers as early as possilbe. We are asking for all members who plan on returing to pre-register by June 30th. The benifts of registering by this date is it will secures last years fees, it will avoid the $100 late fee and allows you to choose from one of several payment plans. Please reach out to the office via email if you have any questions or require assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
Members will received a 100 % refund if they withdraw prior to their first ice time, or in the case of a modified season the approprite refunds will be given
**NEW** Earlybird Registration for the 2020-2021 season May 1 - June 30, 2020.
**NEW** Fees increase by $100 a player after June 30, 2020.
**NEW** Registration will remain open until September 1, 2020.
**NEW** 2020-21 registration fees have been frozen to 2019-2020 registration fees
**NEW** If the start of the season is delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions, new registration fees will be set based on the revised length of the season.
All registration fees must be paid in full by October 1, 2020 (Exceptions to the fee increase include Initiation players and players new to Moose Jaw Minor Hockey)
Online Payment options Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit or MC Debit - method of payment must be made at the time of registration.
SELECT CREDIT CARD
- Register today $0 - fees paid in 2 payment Sept 1, Oct 1
- Register today $0 - fee paid on Oct 1
- Pay in full at time of registration
- #1 $50.00 today - balance paid in 5 payments June 1, July 1, August 1, Sept 1, Oct 1
- #2 $50.00 today - balance in 4 payments July 1, August 1, Sept 1, Oct 1
- #3 $50.00 today - balance in 3 payments August 1, Sept 1, Oct 1
- #4 $50.00 today - balance paid in 2 payment Sept 1, Oct 1
- #5 50% today and balance paid on Oct 1
e-transfer payment to MJMHA by October 1, 2020
e-transfer to email@example.com password: fees2021
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE 306-693-4900 OR BY E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moose Jaw Minor Hockey’s Registration fees are determined based on components that include but not exclusive to ice time, equipment, referees, SHA fees, development, and general operations.
- Each team will set team fees based on activities outside of what is provided by MJMHA. This may include extra practice ice times, tournaments, pictures, clothing, etc. The teams generally hold a parents’ meeting once the team is formed and set up their plans and finances for the season. Some teams do some fundraising to offset additional costs, but this is left up to the individual teams.
- Players on Male/Female Tier Teams will have additional costs to cover: additional practice times, and the expenses of playing on a traveling team
Novice teams will be playing half ice games for the first part of the season, the other half of the ice surface will not be used by other teams during these games, and practice ice will remain the same format as in previous years. In short, each ice time will have only 2 teams assigned to it, and ice costs are calculated with that in mind.
Sponsorship Applications - Families who have applied for sponsorship must inform the office that the application has been made
Kidsport Moose Jaw
A request for a refund will be the date that the MJMHA office is informed in writing that the player has quit or is moving. Refunds are calculated as follows:
100% Refund if registered and have withdrawn prior to 1st ice time.
1. A refund of 75% of the registration fee will be issued if the player quits after placement on a team and before November 15.
2. A refund of 50% of the registration fee will be issued if the player quits after November 15 and before December 15.
3. A refund of 25% of the registration fee will be issued if the player quits after December 15 and before January 15.
4. No refund will be issued if a player quits, moves or is injured after January 15.