MJMHA appreciates the dedication of our members, and the people who volunteer for the sake of our children. As a membership, it is our responsibility to work together to provide a safe and fun environment for all youth and volunteers to be a part of. This Agreement is intended to help players understand their role in enriching their own and others hockey experience
- Abide by the rules of hockey, the policies of the MJMHA, and principals of good sportsmanship.
- Respect my teammates, coaches, team officials, referees, opponents, opposing coaches, opposing team officials, and other participants in MJMHA games, practices, and other activities.
- Not make any derogatory comments as to another individualâ€™s race, ethnic origin, colour, religion, gender and/or sexual orientation.
- Not put anyone down, or say or do anything that could hurt someone else physically or emotionally.
- Work hard to improve my skills both as an individual and as a team player.
- Act in a safe and responsible manner at games, practices, and all MJMHA activities
- Support my teammates.
- Attend all practices and games and in the event that I have a legitimate reason for not being able to attend a practice or game, I will provide my coach with as much notice as possible of my anticipated absence.
- Be on time and prepared to commence a game or practice in keeping with the schedule established by the coach.
- Play whatever position I am assigned by my coach to the best of my ability.
- Not lose my temper at games, practices, or MJMHA activities
- Not behave in a manner or engage in any activity that would cause embarrassment or disrespect to my team or the MJMHA including smoking, drinking alcohol, or using drugs.
I understand that Moose Jaw Minor Hockey will apply restrictions of privilege if I do not adhere to the Playerâ€™s Conduct Agreement, Moose Jaw Minor Hockey Rules & Regulations, SHA and Hockey Canada Rules. These restrictions may include spectator privileges to player suspension based on the frequency and severity of incidents.