U7 (Born 2014-2015-2016)
CROSS ICE U7 PROGRAM - Co-ed
- registration fee of $475
- the season will consist of approx. 40 ice sessions, 2 times a week (1 weekday (typically 4:30) and 1 Saturday)
- start date October 15 - end date March 16 (APPROXIMATE)
- no ices sessions over Christmas break
- full equipment is required, Timbit Jerseys are provided (returned at the end of the season).
- List of required equipment. download list download Hockey Canada Fitting Guide
Online Registration/Payment Procedures
EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE JUNE 30, AFTER JUNE 30 FEES WILL INCREASE $100.00 PER PLAYER.
- If you have not used HRC prior you will need to create an account
- You will be asked to choose a language, then taken to an account creation screen.
- Answer the series of questions and click submit
- Once the account is created, you will be taken to the main home page where you can see the shopping cart, this is where you will begin to register your players
- To register a participant (member) click on register a participant button, you will be taken to "Participant Selection" screen which is the first of six steps to complete.
- If you have more than one person to register, click on add to cart and you can add registration to the shopping cart.
- Once you have added all registrations to the shopping cart click the check out button to process the payment
- Payment options are as follows:
- Choose "Credit Card" to pay online with VISA-VISA DEBIT-MASTERCARD-MASTERCARD DEBIT
- Choose "Other" to pay via E-TRANSFER
- e-transfer payment to firstname.lastname@example.org password: fees 2021.
- Registrations in the shopping cart will remain there until checkout is complete, even if you log out and come back later.
- Participants are not registered until you go through the check out process successfully.
PROCEED TO ONLINE REGISTRATION
If you are applying for funding, please make your applications as soon as possible, it is our preference that this is in place at the time of registration
Kidsport Moose Jaw