INITIATION (Born 2011-2012-2013)
Initiation - Co-ed
- registration fee of $425
- season will consist of approx 40 ice sessions
- start date October 15, 2017 - end date March 15, 2018 (APPROXIMATE)
- no ices sessions over Christmas break
- players on the ice 2 times a week (1 week day(typically 4:30) and 1 Saturday)
- full equipment is required, Timbit Jerseys are provided (returned at the end of the season).
- List of required equipment. download list download Hockey Canada Fitting Guide
NEW THIS SEASON - CROSS ICE INITIATION PROGRAM
Online Registration Procedures
- If you have not used HRC prior you will need to create an account
- You will be asked to choose a language, then taken to an account creation screen.
- Answer the series of questions and click submit
- Once the account is created, you will be taken to the main home page where you can see the shopping cart, this is where you will begin to register your players
- To register a participant (member) click on register a participant button, you will be taken to "Participant Selection" screen which is the first of six steps to complete.
- If you have more than on person to register, click on add to cart and you can add a registration to the shopping cart.
- Once you have added all registrations to the shopping cart click the check out button to process the payment
- Payment options are as follows: pay online with a Credit Card or choose the cheque option, print the receipt and present at the office and pay with cheque/cash/debit/credit. Or you can mail in with a cheque.
- Registrations in the shopping cart will remain there until checkout is complete, even if you log out and come back later.
- Participants are not registered until you go through the check out process successfully.
PROCEED TO ONLINE REGISTRATION CLICK HERE
If you are applying for funding, please make your applications as soon as possible, it is our preference that this is in place at the time of registration
Kidsport Moose Jaw
Apply for Big Play funding here