|2021-2022 Fees |
| ||Before August 1 ||After August 1 |
|U7 ||$500 ||$500 |
|U9 ||$725 ||$825 |
|U11 ||$750 ||$850 |
|U13 ||$790 ||$890 |
|U15 ||$860 ||$960 |
|U18 ||$800 ||$900 |
|Tryout Fee ||$200 ||$200 |
Family Rate Discount - Register 3 or more players who are siblings/living in the same household to receive a $400 discount - Contact email@example.com for your unique code to receive the discount.
- Other Registration Details
- Earlybird Registration for the 2020-2021 season June 1 - July 31, 2021. (extended to August 1)
- Fees increase by $100 a player after July 31, 2021 (extended to August 1)
- Online Registration will remain open until September 15, 2021.
- If the start of the season is delayed due to COVID-19 restrictions, new registration fees will be set based on the revised length of the season.
- All registration fees must be paid in full by October 1, 2021
What to expect after you have registered
- Once registered Division Directors will be in contact with parents via e-mail with specific start date information. As well all information will be posted on each division's web page.
- Players trying out for tier will be contacted mid to late August
- Players Evaluating for divisions in the Moose Jaw League will be contacted by Mid September with evaluations starting on or after October 1
Online Payment options Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit or MC Debit - method of payment must be made at the time of registration.
e-transfer payment to MJMHA by October 1, 2021
e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org password: hockey2122
- Moose Jaw Minor Hockey’s Registration fees are determined based on components that include but not exclusive to ice time, equipment, referees, SHA fees, development, and general operations.
- Each team will set team fees based on activities outside of what is provided by MJMHA. This may include extra practice ice times, tournaments, pictures, clothing, etc. The teams generally hold a parents’ meeting once the team is formed and set up their plans and finances for the season. Some teams do some fundraising to offset additional costs, but this is left up to the individual teams.
- Players on Male/Female Tier Teams will have additional costs to cover: additional practice times, and the expenses of playing on a traveling team
Sponsorship Applications - Families who have applied for sponsorship must inform the office that the application has been made, this selection can be made on the payment page of the registration form
Kidsport Moose Jaw
A request for a refund will be the date that the MJMHA office is informed in writing that the player has quit or is moving. Refunds are calculated as follows:
- A Refund of 100% prior to the first scheduled ice time of the season
- A refund of 75% of the registration fee will be issued if the player quits after placement on a team and before November 15.
- A refund of 50% of the registration fee will be issued if the player quits after November 16 and before December 15.
- A refund of 25% of the registration fee will be issued if the player quits after December 16 and before January 10.
- No refunds will be issued after January 10th
- Refunds for medical reasons will be determined on an individual basis by the Board of Directors and must be accompanied by a doctor’s letter
- Exception: A first-year skater will receive a full refund until November 15th, less a $50 administrative fee.
Respect in Sport Parent Program
Parent RIS is Mandatory IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE PARENT RESPECT IN SPORT YOU DO NOT NEED TO TAKE AGAIN.
Consistent with MJ Minor Hockey’s goal of providing a positive experience for players and promoting respect in hockey. It is our goal to encourage parents to be the best hockey parent they can. The program focuses on children's safety, personal, psychological and physical development and the role parents play. It also highlights the importance of establishing positive relationships with referees, coaches, players, opponents and other parents. MJMHA player registrations will require completion of this online course by one parent or guardian for the player(s) under their care
For New members: Instructions for taking the Respect in Sport Parent Program click here